We are looking for a responsible CDL Driver to deliver finished product or pick up product from our various customers. This driver must have a safe driving record, experience driving a semi-trailer and assist in loading and unloading materials. Obey all traffic laws and regulations while operating the vehicle. Maintain an accurate record of milage and items delivered. Perform routine cleaning tasks to maintain equipment.
- Assist in loading and unloading product orders to be delivered.
- Maintain accurate records of deliveries and pickups.
- Communicate with Supervisor any safety or hazardous conditions
- Able to lift up to 50lbs and team lift heavier items.
- Keeps truck and trailer clean and neat.
- Safe driving record, license CDL driver for semi-trailers.
- Able to navigate through GPS or map reading to complete on time deliveries.
- Adheres to assign work schedules and communicates clearly.
- Knowledge of various foam types and grades, Can read and interpret drawings and specifications.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $23.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- CDL (Required)