- Pay: Starting at $19/hour
- Job Type: Full-time
- Number of hires for this role: 1
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
We are looking for drivers who are interested in obtaining their CDL Class A license. This is a position that would start out operating a box truck, and does not require a CDL. We will provide assistance in obtaining your CDL, so that you can be promoted to a CDL Driver position. If you have questions about this process, don’t hesitate to reach out.
In this position you will be delivering finished product or picking up product from our various customers. You will assist in loading and unloading materials, and you must maintain accurate delivery related records. You will also perform routine cleaning tasks to maintain equipment.
You must have a safe driving record, and you will be expected to obey all traffic laws and regulations while operating the vehicle.
- Assist in loading and unloading product orders to be delivered.
- Maintain accurate records of deliveries and pickups.
- Communicate with Supervisor any safety or hazardous conditions
- Able to lift up to 50lbs and team lift heavier items.
- Keeps truck and trailer clean and neat.
- Safe driving record.
- Able to navigate through GPS or map reading to complete on time deliveries.
- Adheres to assign work schedules and communicates clearly.
- Can read and interpret drawings and specifications.
Knowledge of various foam types and grades, would be a plus.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday